Tuesday 7 January 2014

Balinesia

For those of you that don't know, I went to Bali for Schoolies. If you don't live in Australia, you may not know what that is. Schoolies, basically, is a holiday that people take when they finish high school. The most popular destinations are Byron Bay, the Gold Coast, Bali and Thailand.

I, along with four other friends, went to Bali.

I took the camera that I recently purchased but before I left I could not, for the life of me, find the charger. However, I still took my camera with the little charge it had left and crossed my fingers that I could get a few snaps. Of course, it didn't last long.

Emi(one of my friends) kindly let me use her camera, a Sony Alpha Nex C3(along with my memory card) throughout the trip and I took some beautiful shots. Thanks Eminata!
The Jayakarta Hotel(the one we stayed at)

A poor, but happy, lady and her baby on the street.

Pretty, Place of Worship

Cailtin's hands made an 'Oh, so arty' shot

SQUIRREL :)

Batik dyeing

A beautiful, old, sewing machine

Me, looking old, next to some Bailnese ladies

An amazing door at a temple

Lilypads at the temple

Adorable kitty at the wood carving place

Beautiful teas at the fruit plantation

The happiest looking person I've ever seen(Emi)

Coconut at the volcano

Gorgeous, $2 bracelet

A rice field(taken from a shop :O)

A cute little man I was spying on in the rice field

A family of posers

Angry birds balloons at the local's market

Cutest little boy with his mummy

A Luwak(animal that eats coffee and poos it out that is then drank)
Have you been to bali? If you have, what was your favourite thing?
xx Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin